1. From your Vendor Dashboard, go to the Designs tab to upload the required design.
2. Select Add New Design.
3. Enter the name and choose the file to be uploaded then hit Save Design when completed.
4. Now go to the Products tab and select Add New Product.
5. Enter the Product Name, the Price, Select the Category then select Create Product.
6. Once directed to the Edit Product page, change the Product Type from ‘Simple” to ‘Variable’.
7. Scroll down to Attribute. Here you will Select Color and Size variations with the Add Attribute button. Once completed with both sizing and colors press the Save Attribute button.
N.B. Ensure “Visible on the product page” and “Used for variations” are both checked on each attribute before saving.
8. Next, scroll to Custom Design and click Select Product Base
9. Deselect the “Allow Customize” option.
10. Next, press the Select Template button to add your design to Product.
11. Once design is selected, adjust size and placement of the design on the product and press Save Product when completed.